The Glenda K Scott 5K/10K Run and 2 Mile Walk
Saturday, September 25th 2021
8:00 AM Day of Race Registrations
9:00 AM Sharp - 5K/10K Run
9:05 AM (directly following runners) - 2 Mile Walk
- WE PREFER YOU TO REGISTER ONLINE AT by September 18th
- Or you may DOWNLOAD the printable registration form in Adobe PDF (May need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open) and send it to:
The Glenda K Scott 5K/10K run and 2 mile walk
PO Box 513
New Glarus, WI 53574
- You can also either register and/or pickup your race packet Friday, September 24, 2021 from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. at the Glenda K. Scott Food Stand next to the beer tent OR the day of the Race, September 25th from 8:00 a.m. up to the start of the race at the Valle Tell Soccer park.
- T-shirts~ all participants will receive a T-shirt if signed up by September 20th. You are NOT guaranteed a T-shirt if your not signed up by September 20th.
5K 10K Run September 18th or earlier $35.00 September 19th or later $40.00
2 mile walk September 18th or earlier $30.00 September 19th or later $35.00
The Glenda K Scott 5K/10K run and two-mile walk takes place on the scenic countryside of New Glarus, WI. The Run/Walk starts and finishes at the Valle Tell Soccer Park. From the park the course proceeds south on Elmer Road to Edelweiss Road. Once you reach Edelweiss Road both 5K and 10K participants turn around. 5K participants will then return to the park while 10K participants will turn right at Airport Road. Airport Road intersects Argue Road at a "T" intersection. Participants will turn around here and then return to the park (taking a right at the Valley View intersection from Airport Road.) The walkers will follow the runners south on Elmer Road, then take a right onto the sugar river trail. Walkers will then proceed to Treatment plant Road and take another right, then take a left onto Elmer Road and return to the park. This course has two moderate hills, but you will find it is suitable for most levels of ability. The walk is flat.
Click on "Google Maps" below to get directions to "Valle Tell Soccer Park"
- Friday, September 24, 2021 from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. at the Glenda K. Scott Food Stand next to the beer tent or
- Day of registration and packet pickup 8:00am up to the start of the race at the Valle Tell Soccer park
There will be fruit and water at the park you may also join us at the beer tent for a nice cold New Glarus beer compliments of the New Glarus Chamber. For all runners 21 and older.
All participants will receive a T-Shirt, A Free Digital Photo, One Free New Glarus Beer Ticket & Free Live Music at the Beer Tent!
T-shirts~ all participants will receive a T-shirt if signed up by September 20th. You are NOT guaranteed a T-shirt if your not signed up by September 21st.