The Glenda K Scott 5K/10K Run and 2 Mile Walk
Saturday, September 25th 2021
8:00 AM Day of Race Registrations
9:00 AM Sharp - 5K/10K Run
9:05 AM (directly following runners) - 2 Mile Walk
- WE PREFER YOU TO REGISTER ONLINE AT by September 18th
- Or you may DOWNLOAD the printable registration form in Adobe PDF (May need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open) and send it to:
The Glenda K Scott 5K/10K run and 2 mile walk
PO Box 513
New Glarus, WI 53574
- You can also either register and/or pickup your race packet Friday, September 24, 2021 from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. at the Glenda K. Scott Food Stand next to the beer tent OR the day of the Race, September 25th from 8:00 a.m. up to the start of the race at the Valle Tell Soccer park.
- T-shirts~ all participants will receive a T-shirt if signed up by September 20th. You are NOT guaranteed a T-shirt if your not signed up by September 20th.
5K 10K Run September 18th or earlier $35.00 September 19th or later $40.00
2 mile walk September 18th or earlier $30.00 September 19th or later $35.00
Course: (updated 7/24/2021)
The Glenda K Scott 5K/10K run and two-mile walk takes place on the scenic countryside of New Glarus, WI. The Run/Walk starts and finishes at the Valle Tell Soccer Park. From the park the course proceeds south on Elmer Road (Elmer Rd turns into Valley View Rd). All runners will turn left onto Airport Rd. (The walkers will turn right into the Sugar River trail) The 5/K will run to the first water stand and turn around and come back to the park. While the 10/K runners will continue on Airport road. Airport Road intersects Argue Road at a "T" intersection. The 10/K runners will turn right onto Argue Road and will turn around at the water stand and proceed back to the park. This course has two moderate hills, but you will find it's suitable for most levels of ability. The walk is flat.
Click on "Google Maps" below to get directions to "Valle Tell Soccer Park"
- Friday, September 24, 2021 from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. at the Glenda K. Scott Food Stand next to the beer tent or
- Day of registration and packet pickup 8:00am up to the start of the race at the Valle Tell Soccer park
There will be fruit and water at the park you may also join us at the beer tent for a nice cold New Glarus beer compliments of the New Glarus Chamber. For all runners 21 and older.
All participants will receive a T-Shirt, A Free Digital Photo, One Free New Glarus Beer Ticket & Free Live Music at the Beer Tent!
T-shirts~ all participants will receive a T-shirt if signed up by September 20th. You are NOT guaranteed a T-shirt if your not signed up by September 21st.